Monday, April 11, 2011

Flower Power

Even though I told you guys I'd post more games, I still have a little gadget that I wanted to write about:

Meet the USB Scent flower, basically it's a air freshener that works on USB. It's the ideal subtle hint for your gaming mate if his working space isn't that well-smelling... These flowers come in 4 different scents: breeze, lavender, jasmine and chamomille. You also get 3 refilling cartridges with each flower so you can keep that nice smell for extra long! You also don't have to worry about others who don't like the scent because it is said to keep within a small range.
And if you don't want them for their function, buy them because they look cool, who wouldn't want to flower up his pc with this little thing? =D
I'll even make it more attractive, it only costs 10$ for the whole kit... Awesome ain't it?
Site can be found: here

40 comments:

  1. Now this is a pretty good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad! I always think these USB novelties are pretty cool...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww..i want one on my pc right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason it reminds me of the flower mario :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'll just get a real flowering plant, thank you very much. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. airfreshner for the usb? And when you thought that always is already invented they come with somethinh new!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And air freshener and usb? Weird combo, but looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cute and freshening... i hope to get one...!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need this at work, right now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crazy, but looks like something one of my friends would have :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. doubt id ever use one, but it is pretty cool looking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks cute. :p But would ruin the ûber macho atmosphere around my pc corner of course. :p

    ReplyDelete
  13. you should buy sibirean v2 or logitech G35, btw cool usbs i really want some and they are so cheap

    ReplyDelete
  14. that is awesome, i want one for my computer :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome!i might get one of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are pretty cool! Probably not something I would buy though.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm wondering how you recharge the scent.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hmm interesting, and certainly needed with a lot of techies! Looks pretty cool too...

    ReplyDelete
  19. better than the airwick! looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wouldnt use it personally, but this might be a cute little gift for the girlfriend. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  21. thats cool never seen this before

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sounds like something people wouldn't use, but a great conversation piece

    ReplyDelete
  23. this is pretty neat! thank you and keep em coming

    ReplyDelete