Monday, September 19, 2011

The best reality show exit ever: Jonny the werewolf


Hello everyone!

Today I want to share a video which totally cracked me up... It's a video from the reality show "Ton of cash", and it features the exit of Jonny Sarhanis. In this show the contestants have to bring one million dollars from Los Angeles to Las Vegas, and they have to eliminate a contestant each week.
Jonny wasn't sad that he had to leave, instead he wanted to share some wisdom in his last moments... He decided to make a famous rocky quote.
There's nothing wrong with that, it is somewhat unusual but it isn't out of the ordinary... But what he does after that IS out of the ordinary, I guess he tries to imitate a growling animal or a werewolf or something like that, but all that comes out is a HNNGH-like sound... It is hilarious how he does it and that he probably is dead serious too... see it for yourself:


If you listen good you can also hear the director shouting CUT! CUT! while Jonny does his "sounds". I can imagine that the other contestants had a hard time not bursting into laughing, because I sure would laugh a hell of a lot!

That's it for today, see you later!

1 comment:

  1. One of my favourite quotes. The wolfman thing had me in stitches, that was so unexpected and hilarious!

    ReplyDelete