Thursday, September 29, 2011

This is madness!


You all know these words:
"This is madness"
"Madness?"
"This is Sparta!"

If they don't sound familiar to you either you probably haven't been on the internet for a while... This fragment was made famous by an awesome movie... Have a look for yourself to see what I mean:
Now, I didn't tell you what movie it came from, well in case you don't know, this comes from the movie 300... Now, if you think that this post will be about 300 you're correct, but it's not about the movie... It's about the number of subscribers this blog has reached!

Yes indeed I have reached the number of 300 yesterday and I couldn't think of a better way to announce this than the power of leonidas!

So there you go... 300... An awesome number which I honestly didn't really expect! Thanks to all of you who are following me, I couldn't have gotten here without the support of you guys... Really, thank you very much for reading my writings and supporting my actions!!!
Does this mean that my goal is reached? Not really, I will certainly keep going and one day I hope to gather as much as 500 followers on this blog, but until that day comes I will keep busting my ass of for you people!


3 comments:

  1. Funny way to give a hook for your announcement, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahah this is sparta, i still remeber when it became a meme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Movie was awesome when it first came out.

    ReplyDelete